Keeping your carpet clean is a never ending chore. For years people used to rely on simple vacuuming alone. These days, however, we know carpets need to be steam cleaned with the best carpet cleaners to stay clean, fresh and free from stains.
Many carpet cleaners on the market today do a great job at providing routing carpet shampooing. However, we have found many of these models lack the serious stain fighting power that people really need to keep carpeted rooms looking their best.
We set out to find the best carpet cleaner for old, set-in stains. With dozens of different carpet cleaners on the market today, we figured we would find lots of models that are great at picking up old stains. As it turns out, though, we found only one model that gives you the same kind of stain fighting power that professional carpet cleaners rely on.
We’ll reveal our pick for the best carpet cleaner for old stains in a bit. In the meantime, let’s take a look at why it is so important to have a carpet cleaner that fights stains, and the key features you should look for when purchasing a stain fighting carpet cleaner.
Why Stain Fighting Carpet Cleaners are
Click here to see what others are saying
Dirty carpets are bad. But stained carpets are the worst. As you know, carpeting doesn’t come cheap these days. If you have stained carpets in your home, it’s embarrassing. Nothing does more to detract from the value and beauty of your carpet like old, stubborn stains. In short, if you want to keep your home looking great, you must find a way to remove and prevent stains. We all want to keep our homes clean and looking great. With the right carpet cleaner, you’ll be able to do your part to remove those nasty old stains once and for all.
Key Features of a Stain Fighting Carpet Cleaner
Not all carpet cleaners are up to the task of removing old stains. There are a few key features that the best carpet cleaners have, which allow them to remove stains. If you are looking for a carpet cleaner to get rid of old stains, here are the features to be on the lookout for:
- Rotating brushes. To remove the toughest stains a carpet cleaner has to agitate stains deep down inside of carpet fibers. Only a carpet cleaner with multiple, rotating brushes is capable of removing stains.
- High velocity suction. Scrubbing brushes alone can’t remove tough stains. It’s important to only purchase carpet cleaners that feature high velocity suction power to remove stains completely.
- On board hose and cleaning attachments. There will be times when you simply need to isolate a stain and work at it by hand. A good stain fighting carpet cleaner should have an on board hose and cleaning attachments that are designed to remove spots and stains.
Now that we’ve discussed the key features a carpet cleaner needs to remove tough, old stains, it’s time for us to reveal our pick for the best carpet cleaner to remove old stains.
After carefully comparing all the best stain fighting carpet cleaners, we found the BISSELL Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner, 86T3 to be the best model around. Just one look at this carpet cleaner is enough to realize this model is a step above those other, less powerful carpet cleaners that are so popular these days.
Here are the features which set the BISSELL Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner, 86T3 apart from the competition:
- Rotating scrubbers attack stains from multiple angles.
- On board hose and cleaning attachments are specially designed to eliminate stains and spots.
- High velocity suction cleans carpets at a deeper level and allows for faster drying.
- Studies show this model cleans better than the leading rental carpet cleaners.
There’s no doubt about it – cleaning up set in stains is tough. Thankfully, the BISSELL Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine Professional Grade Carpet Cleaner, 86T3 has the professional grade power it takes to remove even the most stubborn stains. If you want commercial carpet cleaning power for all of your carpet cleaning needs – large or small – you simply can’t beat the raw cleaning power of the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine.